Thursday, January 13, 2011

Interview with Ken Harvey

It's not often, as a sports fan, that you have the opportunity to have real, honest contact with the players you cheer for. Sure, you feel a connection to a player through game attendance, press conferences, or even Twitter. But there's something very special about talking, one on one, with the people who make you stand up and cheer.

I was fortunate to be able to interview one of the great Redskins, Ken Harvey, recently. It was surprising, friendly, and a lot of fun. Here's my interview, the first video for Jeff's Redskins Review:



The Redskins Review is also now on Twitter: follow me @JeffSkinsReview !

3 comments:

  1. I love sports and games,at this time it's my desired to watch the games live in Chicago,for my enjoyment and fun with my friends,but i am looking for discount and an affordable tickets rates to join this sports game at this time in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:54 AM

    I wаs suggested this web sіte by my cousin.

    I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You'rе amаzing!
    Thanks!

    Hеrе is my blog post: obesity bmi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenneth Ray Harvey is one of my favorite American football player in the Washington Redskins. Thanks for showing us his interview.
    June 2019 Calendar

    ReplyDelete